ETC is reaching out to companies that would like to help shape new hires into valuable employees.
We are now an approved vendor of the Texas Workforce Commission’s Vocational Rehabilitation Services (formerly the Department of Assistive Rehabilitation Services, or DARS). VRS is a State funded program that assists individuals with disabilities in obtaining employment. Through this contract, ETC provides the following services:
- Job Skills/Job Coaching
- Job Placement
- Supported Employment Services
- Work Experience
- Vocational Adjustment Training
There are many benefits associated with hiring a VRS candidate. In addition to sending you qualified job seekers for your open positions(s), ETC can help you access tax credits, reimbursements, incentives and other benefits such as:
- The Work Opportunity Tax Credit – A credit available to employers for hiring candidates from certain target groups or job seekers that face barriers to employment.
- On the Job Training – An employer-focused program where companies can receive up to half of the worker’s wage.
- Work Experience – When employing job seekers with limited work experience, companies can receive up to 100% of the wages paid during the training period.
- Individualized Job Coaching –Professional job coaches work with new hires at no cost to employer.
CALL TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION
Arasely Diaz can take your questions or job order at 713 439 7530.